Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Ghost appears in window of house in Ohio

Posted on Saturday, 12 October, 2013 | Comment icon 42 comments

Paranormal activity had been taking place at the house for years. Image Credit: sxc.hu
A photograph taken of a house in Ravenna seems to show the face of a girl peering out of a window.
Over the last 20 years Lu Ann Sicuro claims to have experienced multiple cases of paranormal phenomena at her home in Ravenna, Ohio. The strange occurrences included mysterious voices, unexplained sounds coming her closet and doorknobs rattling by themselves.

The most interesting piece of evidence however is a photograph taken by her son of the outside of the house a few years ago. The image seems unremarkable at first glance but on closer inspection appears to show the face of a child peering out from one of the windows.

"I feel that this image is a very good photo of something paranormal caught on camera," said Lu Ann. "A very disturbing photo. It appears to be an image of a child. I believe the image in the photograph shows what is in our home. I've heard giggling, I've heard little footsteps."

A news report featuring close-ups of the photograph can be viewed below.

Source: News Net 5 | Comments (42)

Tags: Ghost, Haunting, Shadow Figure

Comment icon #33 Posted by SkepticalB on 15 October, 2013, 6:50
If that's to me, I can assure you I am a lady. If it was directed to Brian, then disregard it was for Brian I know youre a lady it would take a special kind of man to have a unicorn avatar. .....a badass kind of man
Comment icon #34 Posted by Sunny Day on 15 October, 2013, 12:00
it was for Brian I know youre a lady it would take a special kind of man to have a unicorn avatar. .....a badass kind of man Yes, true. I like a man like that. So comfortable with his masculinity that he could have an avatar like mine. I'll keep my eye out for such an example on UM.
Comment icon #35 Posted by stevemagegod on 16 October, 2013, 1:15
Creepy. Agreed
Comment icon #36 Posted by TheConspiracy on 24 October, 2013, 0:22
you should go ghost hunting on cruise ships. A lot of people die (mosts guests are like 100 years old and even say they wanna die at sea, doesnt make my job easier). anyways I have heard a lot of weird things over the years and saw security footage that will probably never be released that would make the movie paranormal activity look like a disney movie. and trust me our security has better things to do than mess with the footage. sadly a lot of filipionos working there are very keen on getting that stuff deleted as they are super suspicious It's always Disney -_-" I am torn between hating th... [More]
Comment icon #37 Posted by goodgodno on 11 November, 2013, 1:17
And why would they want to die at SEA?! Some animals fly out to see to die, others choose to sail on a luxury cruise ship
Comment icon #38 Posted by skydivingstars on 11 November, 2013, 6:52
for having once been a believer in all of this and now a definite skeptic, part of what's pushed me toward not believing is all the damn edits/cgi/etc etc that people try to pass off as the real thing. we're so desperate to believe that an afterlife exists, I swear some people will go to any level to make it true.
Comment icon #39 Posted by Brian Topp on 12 November, 2013, 17:28
Comment icon #40 Posted by Sunny Day on 13 November, 2013, 1:18
if any one gets a private message from a member named lu ann and is telling you to go to a certain site, please report him. the person named lu anne is trying to get traffic to his site. I will not give the link to avoid him gaining more traffic Thanks Brian.
Comment icon #41 Posted by FromTheOtherSide on 13 November, 2013, 17:47
looks creepy!
Comment icon #42 Posted by Brian Topp on 13 November, 2013, 21:59
looks creepy! old people?

New species of giant sunfish discovered
7-24-2017
Marine researcher Marianne Nyegaard has identified the first new species of sunfish in over 130 years.
Nazi gold reportedly found in WWII shipwreck
7-24-2017
A chest thought to be filled with Nazi gold has been found in the wreckage of the scuttled SS Minden.
Mystery woman 'wails through letterboxes'
7-23-2017
Several households in England have been plagued by a woman crying through their letterboxes at night.
Robot ventures inside Fukushima reactor 3
7-23-2017
Scientists in Japan have identified what could be fuel debris within the devastated nuclear reactor.
Redefining the kilogram
Posted 7-24-2017 | 0 comments

Stretchy batteries
Posted 7-23-2017 | 0 comments
Scientists have come up with a way to make batteries and their cases stretchy.

Counting to one billion
Posted 7-22-2017 | 1 comment

Dolphins beach themselves to catch fish
Posted 7-21-2017 | 0 comments

Do not microwave an airbag
Posted 7-20-2017 | 2 comments
The Slo Mo Guys capture what happens when you put an airbag in a microwave.

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama

Is my child predicting our death ?
6-27-2017 | Lincoln Park, MI