Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fast moving UFO sighted over Wales

Posted on Monday, 9 June, 2014 | Comment icon 43 comments

The UFO consisted of several individual lights. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Gavin Davies had been in bed on Thursday evening when he noticed something unusual in the sky through his window. When he got up to take a closer look he witnessed a cluster of mysterious lights moving at significant speed over the town.

"My immediate suspicion was that it was the International Space Station but I checked and it had already passed," he said.

Davies described the anomalous craft as a single bright light with two smaller lights circling around it. It made no sound but was observed performing 'drastic' course changes, seemingly ruling out the possibility that it was a balloon or Chinese lantern.

"It is literally a UFO," he said. "I'm not saying itís aliens but at this time we donít know what it is."

Source: Mirror | Comments (43)

Tags: Wales, UFO

Comment icon #34 Posted by sinewave on 23 July, 2014, 18:29
Yesterday morning at around 5.25 I believe, another silent UFO was seen hovering over Swansea, South Wales. http://www.southwale...tail/story.html It was before I got to work so I missed it. Typical. Perhaps a surveillance drone? The UK has more than its share of surveillance cameras so it would not surprise me in the least that some of them have taken to the air. They are running out of space on buildings to which to mount them.
Comment icon #35 Posted by nettle on 23 July, 2014, 18:34
Probably a drone but it's still a ufo.
Comment icon #36 Posted by sinewave on 23 July, 2014, 18:46
Probably a drone but it's still a ufo. To the observer perhaps.
Comment icon #37 Posted by toast on 23 July, 2014, 19:54
*snip*
Comment icon #38 Posted by DONTEATUS on 23 July, 2014, 22:16
UFO TOY MHO
Comment icon #39 Posted by nettle on 29 July, 2014, 12:20
To the observer perhaps. You do know that a ufo doesn't mean spacecraft or alien, right?
Comment icon #40 Posted by Sweetpumper on 29 July, 2014, 14:32
You do know that a ufo doesn't mean spacecraft or alien, right? What exactly does it mean then?
Comment icon #41 Posted by Oppono Astos on 29 July, 2014, 19:32
You do know that a ufo doesn't mean spacecraft or alien, right? As you seem intent on posing the same question - do you?
Comment icon #42 Posted by -Desiderata- on 11 January, 2015, 21:17
A paranormal investigator has launched an appeal after spotting a strange object over Haverfordwest. Read More: http://www.unexplain...hted-over-wales Hi Gavin, I would like to contact you, and hand you 2 years of evidence that I cannot report due to the disbelief. My evidence is rising. I am backed by GP letters and a recent article in the local rag (requirements to challenge Randi - GP letter/media coverage) I have sent off the application form but do not wish to actually take this challenge, I would rather report it and have it dealt with in the correct manner. Please allow me to send you a... [More]
Comment icon #43 Posted by TheDarkerSide on 11 January, 2015, 23:57
It was probably a sheep that has learnt to fly

Porpoise unearthed in medieval graveyard
9-20-2017
A recent archaeological dig near Guernsey has yielded something rather unexpected - a porpoise skeleton.
Mystery surrounds flushed money in Geneva
9-19-2017
An unknown individual has been flushing thousands of euros down the toilet and nobody knows why.
'Octopus city' found off coast of Australia
9-19-2017
Members of the gloomy octopus species have created their own underwater settlement dubbed 'Octlantis'.
60 ancient shipwrecks found in the Black Sea
9-19-2017
Marine archaeologists unexpectedly stumbled across a goldmine of shipwrecks during a recent expedition.
Extreme neodymium magnet
Posted 9-20-2017 | 0 comments
Unboxing a magnet so powerful that it can suspend huge weights off the underside of a table.

Derren Brown and new age crystals
Posted 9-19-2017 | 0 comments
The psychological illusionist is joined by actor Martin Freeman for this remarkable trick.

I'll eat my hat
Posted 9-18-2017 | 0 comments
Where did the strange phrase 'I'll eat my hat' actually come from ?

Meet the microscopic life in your home
Posted 9-17-2017 | 0 comments
Think your home is free of meddlesome microscopic life forms ? Think again.

Are rats friends or foes ?
Posted 9-16-2017 | 3 comments
Rats are certainly not humanity's favorite animals, but just how bad are they really ?

Guardian angel ?
9-13-2017 | Middle of nowhere Iowa

I'm not normal, but I'm not alone
9-13-2017 | South Africa

When I was very little
9-13-2017 | Sturgis So.Dakota

Weird light orbs and chills
9-13-2017 | Poland

Unexplained light flashes
8-30-2017 | Louisiana

A night that I will never forget
8-18-2017 | Massena, NY