Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fast moving UFO sighted over Wales

Posted on Monday, 9 June, 2014 | Comment icon 43 comments

The UFO consisted of several individual lights. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Gavin Davies had been in bed on Thursday evening when he noticed something unusual in the sky through his window. When he got up to take a closer look he witnessed a cluster of mysterious lights moving at significant speed over the town.

"My immediate suspicion was that it was the International Space Station but I checked and it had already passed," he said.

Davies described the anomalous craft as a single bright light with two smaller lights circling around it. It made no sound but was observed performing 'drastic' course changes, seemingly ruling out the possibility that it was a balloon or Chinese lantern.

"It is literally a UFO," he said. "I'm not saying itís aliens but at this time we donít know what it is."

Source: Mirror | Comments (43)

Tags: Wales, UFO

Comment icon #34 Posted by sinewave on 23 July, 2014, 18:29
Yesterday morning at around 5.25 I believe, another silent UFO was seen hovering over Swansea, South Wales. http://www.southwale...tail/story.html It was before I got to work so I missed it. Typical. Perhaps a surveillance drone? The UK has more than its share of surveillance cameras so it would not surprise me in the least that some of them have taken to the air. They are running out of space on buildings to which to mount them.
Comment icon #35 Posted by nettle on 23 July, 2014, 18:34
Probably a drone but it's still a ufo.
Comment icon #36 Posted by sinewave on 23 July, 2014, 18:46
Probably a drone but it's still a ufo. To the observer perhaps.
Comment icon #37 Posted by toast on 23 July, 2014, 19:54
*snip*
Comment icon #38 Posted by DONTEATUS on 23 July, 2014, 22:16
UFO TOY MHO
Comment icon #39 Posted by nettle on 29 July, 2014, 12:20
To the observer perhaps. You do know that a ufo doesn't mean spacecraft or alien, right?
Comment icon #40 Posted by Sweetpumper on 29 July, 2014, 14:32
You do know that a ufo doesn't mean spacecraft or alien, right? What exactly does it mean then?
Comment icon #41 Posted by Oppono Astos on 29 July, 2014, 19:32
You do know that a ufo doesn't mean spacecraft or alien, right? As you seem intent on posing the same question - do you?
Comment icon #42 Posted by -Desiderata- on 11 January, 2015, 21:17
A paranormal investigator has launched an appeal after spotting a strange object over Haverfordwest. Read More: http://www.unexplain...hted-over-wales Hi Gavin, I would like to contact you, and hand you 2 years of evidence that I cannot report due to the disbelief. My evidence is rising. I am backed by GP letters and a recent article in the local rag (requirements to challenge Randi - GP letter/media coverage) I have sent off the application form but do not wish to actually take this challenge, I would rather report it and have it dealt with in the correct manner. Please allow me to send you a... [More]
Comment icon #43 Posted by TheDarkerSide on 11 January, 2015, 23:57
It was probably a sheep that has learnt to fly

3,500-year-old lunch box found in Swiss Alps
7-26-2017
An extraordinarily well-preserved lunch box has been discovered on Switzerland's Lotschberg mountain.
1962 'thing in the woods' was CIA spy camera
7-26-2017
A mystery spanning over 55 years has finally been solved thanks to newly released CIA documents.
Giant black swan once roamed New Zealand
7-26-2017
Scientists have found evidence of a huge, hulking semi-flightless swan that went extinct 500 years ago.
Time is key to happiness, new study claims
7-25-2017
According to researchers, stressing out over a lack of time is a leading cause of anxiety and depression.
Augmented reality
Posted 7-26-2017 | 1 comment
A look at a new technology that superimposes computer-generated images over the real world.

Redefining the kilogram
Posted 7-24-2017 | 0 comments

Stretchy batteries
Posted 7-23-2017 | 0 comments
Scientists have come up with a way to make batteries and their cases stretchy.

Counting to one billion
Posted 7-22-2017 | 1 comment

Dolphins beach themselves to catch fish
Posted 7-21-2017 | 0 comments

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama

Is my child predicting our death ?
6-27-2017 | Lincoln Park, MI